Commercial Fire Restoration
Serving Santa Cruz County and surrounding areas
Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration in Santa Cruz
Your business, farm, apartment building or any other type of commercial property is always at risk and can be affected by fire and smoke damage at any time and for many different reasons. When this happens, you’ll need a fire damage restoration company with the training and equipment necessary to restore your commercial property to pre-fire state in the timely manner. Call CLEAN-TEC at 831-457-8666 for immediate assistance!
We Provide Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Solutions for:
- Hotels & Resorts
- Schools & Colleges
- Restaurants & Retail Stores
- Property Management Companies
- Apartment Buildings & Multi-Family Housing
- Office Parks & Multi-Unit Commercial Spaces
- Government & Private Office Buildings
Get a Free Quote
Fire Damage Do’s & Don’ts
WHAT TO DO in case of Fire Emergency
- Stay calm!
- Open all the windows for ventilation if weather permits.
- Remove children and pets (especially birds) to a clean, calm and safe environment.
- Be sure your hands are always clean – you don’t want to spread the soot around.
- Close doors in affected areas to slow down the spread of smoke and odor.
- Empty the refrigerator and freezer completely if electricity is off. Prop doors open.
- Tape damp cheesecloth over air registers to keep the air out of the HVAC system.
- Call CLEAN-TEC at 831-457-8666 for immediate assistance.
WHAT NOT TO DO in case of Fire Emergency
- Wipe or attempt to wash foreign residues from walls, ceilings or other absorbent surfaces.
- Use carpeting or upholstered furniture impacted by smoke residues or debris.
- Use exposed food or canned goods that have been exposed to heat.
- Turn on TVs, stereos or any other electrical appliances until cleaned and checked.
- Send smoked garments to an ordinary dry cleaner, because improper cleaning may set the smoke/odor. Use a trained professional in fabric restoration.
- Walk on carpets and floors unless you put down clean sheets or towels. You don’t want to grind the soot in or carry it to other areas on your feet.
WHAT TO EXPECT from a professional Fire Damage Company
Our technicians will work quickly to stop the damage, remove the smoke odor and to restore your home and personal contents back to their pre-damaged condition by using our state-of-the-art cleaning systems and equipment.