Providing high quality professional water, fire and mold remediation services in Santa Cruz County and surrounding areas since 1974
Work with CLEAN-TEC
Property Damage Restoration Technician
Do you enjoy helping others? Can you work in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in working with a group of people that work hard but know how to have fun? Then we’d love to hear from you!
CLEAN-TEC Restoration Santa Cruz has immediate openings for 2 technicians. Technicians primarily respond to calls from clients whose properties have been damaged by fire, smoke, water, or mold. No experience necessary, but if you do have one – great! Candidates must be prompt, dependable, willing to learn, must operate individually or as part of a team, and – YOU CAN’T BE AFRAID TO GET DIRTY!
- Clean driving record
- Clean background
- Drug free and smoke free environment
- Reside within a 40-minute drive or less from Santa Cruz
- This is a physically demanding job so applicant must be capable of bending, kneeling, and moving equipment weighing 70+ lbs
- Must be capable of working in attics and crawlspaces
- Strong organizational, time-management and interpersonal skills
- A high level of personal and professional integrity, determination, and dedication
- Once trained, be willing to participate in a 24-hour, on-call rotation
- Must be willing to attend and pass industry standard certification classes (paid by us)
- Knowledge of Xactimate
- Industry experience and certification(s)
Military Veteran’s preference will be given during the application process (to be verified with DD214).
Required license or certification:
- California Drivers License